[Insight-users] fem registration

annelaure al_didier at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 26 08:44:00 EST 2007

In fact, I try demon registration too but the results were not better. In
fact, with fem registration I have no convergence before the end of the
iterations even with E=600000! Is there a mistake in deformable_fem.cxx or
in param.txt (parameter file) ?
http://www710.univ-lyon1.fr/~adidier/deformable.zip
http://www710.univ-lyon1.fr/~adidier/deformable.zip
Thanks,