[Insight-users] Demons Registration Example 4

Sims Richard (RKB) Clinical Scientist Richard.Sims at uhcw.nhs.uk
Fri Feb 16 07:21:24 EST 2007

Hi all

I have tried to compile the Demons Registration example and have encountered
a few errors that indicate undefined references to classes of
itk::Statistics (specifically the DenseFrequencyContainer subclass). I guess
this is due to the use of the HistogramMatchingImageFilter class invoked in
the code but don't know how to overcome this problem.

I have had a look on the documentation section of itk.org and it states that
in order to use itk::Statistics::DenseFrequencyContainer one needs the
itkDenseFrequencyContainer header... I have included this in the re-edited
code but I still receive the same error messages.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Rick.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and may
contain proprietary information or be legally privileged. This e-mail is for
the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient(s) you must not use, copy, print or rely on this message
or any attachment or disclose the content to any other person. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the author by replying to this
e-mail or contact us on info at uhcw.nhs.uk.