[Insight-users] Mattes MI: "Too many samples map outside..."

Xabier Artaechevarria Artieda xabiarta at unav.es
Mon Feb 12 02:21:09 EST 2007

Hi Karthik,
Thanks for your answer.
I just set the maximum number of iterations to 174 and applied the
resulting transform to the moving image. Comparing it to the fixed
image, the overlapped seemed good.
I tried changing the number of spatial samples (from 1/10 to 1/9) and
now the registration is working fine. I must admit I do not really
know why.
Regards,
Xabi

Karthik Krishnan <karthik.krishnan at kitware.com> ha escrito: