[Insight-users] Re: long time delay during implementation of MathematicalMorphologyBinaryFilters

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Apr 24 06:16:00 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have just found and fixed a bug in the binary filters in ITK which
make them work a lot slower than what they should:

   http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/Code/BasicFilters/
itkBinaryMorphologyImageFilter.txx?
root=Insight&sortby=date&r2=1.9&r1=1.8

Try to apply this patch to your ITK source code, or try ITK cvs, and
you should see a huge difference of performance.

Gaëtan