[Insight-users] Simple join-histogram image (MutualInformation)

Lars Nygard lnygard at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 11:40:05 EDT 2007

Hi,
Im trying to make a program that makes the jointhistogram
of two images. So I don't want to register or optimize anything.
The program compiles good but when I run it I get an error
from windows and the program aborts with no feedback.
I don't know what the problem is. If anybody can help me
I would really appreciate it. The program file is in the attachement.
greets
Lars Nygard

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com