[Insight-users] Setting breakpoint in .txx file under the XCode

Alex Lisovich alex.lisovich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 21:39:15 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am a newbie to both ITK and XCode, so please forgive me if this is a
trivial question. I cannot find a way to set a breakpoint within the
.txx file under the XCode as all breakpoint options in opened .txx
file are disabled. At the same time I can step into the .txx file from
my code and actually step through it in debug mode (all variables get
updated in the debugger window, the .txx window scrolls to the proper
method etc), but the current line is not highlighted as well...

So is there any way to resolve this? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Alex Lisovich