[Insight-users] Format C++, building

Lars Nygard lnygard at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 16:38:35 EDT 2007

Hi,

I just try writing the registration2.cxx file based on the software guide alone.
So I tried to write the missing code to get familiar with both c++ and itk.
What was curious was that on two occassions I had similar code but mine
didn't compile. When I copied the correct code it suddenly compiled.
I noticed in emacs the letters change depending on how the format is.
Are there special format specification such as tabs and spacings that you need to follow?
And is it correct that code doesn't compile is you don't stick to this?
greets,
Lars Nygard
Trondheim, Norway
Sintef