[Insight-users] building ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Sep 26 09:49:36 EDT 2006

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for seding the details about how you configured ITK.

Yes,
Borland C++ 6.0 is not capable of compiling ITK, its
support for C++ templates was degraded from Bcc 5.5.

Now that you are using bcc 5.5 there shouldn't be any problem.
We build ITK with bcc every night, and every hour during daytime.

Could you please post the *exact* 6 compilation error messages
that you get ?