[Insight-users] building ITK

Pablo Andres pandres at fuesmen.edu.ar
Mon Sep 25 14:07:45 EDT 2006

Hello Luis,

Firstly, thanks a lot for replying my message.

Secondly, I tried what you told me, however at the end of the process, the
following error messages could be read:

6 errors in Compile
** error 1 ** deleting
Code\Common\CMakeFiles\ITKCommon.dir\itkEquivalencyTable.obj
** error 1 ** deleting Code\Common\CMakeFiles\ITKCommon.dir\all
** error 1 ** deleting all

Could you please tell me why it happened? Is it usual?

Thank you.

Pablo