[Insight-users] building ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Sep 24 10:47:43 EDT 2006

Hi Pablo,

     Welcome to ITK !

The instructions in the tutorial are given for Visual Studio,
and for Linux, not for Borland.

When using Borland, what you have is closer to a Linux build
than to a Windows build.

Once you finish configuring ITK with CMake, you should just
go to the binary directory of ITK and launch the "make" utility
that comes with Borland.  [Do not use any other "make" tool].