[Insight-users] How can I clone an image ?

Remi Vieux revieux at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 24 05:51:07 EDT 2006

When you read an image you copy (clone) its data in memory from the
original image, and the original image will remain unchanged unless you
save your modifications in an file with exactly the same name.
If you mean that you need in the memory of your program a copy which
must remain unchanged and another that you will process, then I guess
you could save the output of the itk::reader in 2 differents itk::image,
or something like that.
Hope that helps,
Remi.