[Insight-users] How can I clone an image ?

Cem DEMiRKIR cdemirkir at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 05:18:13 EDT 2006

Thanks for your interest in problem, if I'm not wrong from your reply this
may not be exactly what  I meant. For example I need to create an exact copy
of an itk::Image, i.e. A clone of it, and change its data content. I'd like
to know If there is a method to make a clone of an image for example like
the folllowing

ImageType::Pointer cloneImage = sourceImage->Clone();

	Thanks
	Sincerely
	Cem DEMiRKIR