[Insight-users] ImageReadDicomSeriesWrite crash

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Sep 17 10:40:33 EDT 2006

Hi Loris,

Thanks for sending additional information about your image.

Have you verified the integrity of the .vtk image ?

For example, can you load it into

ParaView ?
or VolView ?
or Slicer ?
or the ITK ImageViewer application in InsightApplications ?

It will help if you can send us the image.

You could blank it (fill it with zero values in the pixels)
in order to avoid distributing any patient information.

The pixels values are probably irrelevant in this case,
What's probably wrong is the metadata on the image.

For example, a wrong pixel type, or a wrong number of Z
slices.

   Please let us know if you have validated the image.