[Insight-users] gdcmDict error when adding ITKIO to target libraries

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Sep 14 10:10:05 EDT 2006

Do you also have ITK installed on your system with the installed ITK
being a different version from the the binary build you are using below..

I remember the dict being picked from the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX if found
.. If that's the case, please log a bug report :  www.itk.org/Bug You
can assign it to me.

Thanks
-karthik