[Insight-users] flood fill filters/iterators

Dan Mueller d.mueller at qut.edu.au
Wed Sep 13 22:05:53 EDT 2006

Hi Debbie,

Try BasicFilters/itkNeighborhoodConnectedImageFilter
<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1NeighborhoodConnectedImageFilter.html>.
Note that this filter works with full-connectivity (ie. 2D = 8, 3D =
26). To control the connectivity you /may /have to make your own very
similar filter which uses a ShapedNeighborhoodIterator instead of a
ConstNeighborhoodIterator in the
itkNeighborhoodBinaryThresholdImageFunction.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dan