[Insight-users] flood fill filters/iterators

debbie larson debbielarson_9 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 16:55:24 EDT 2006

Hi,

I would like to flood fill an image according with a specified connectivity
(4,8,16). Is there any filter (maybe iterators) that lets me do that?
Basically I would like to specify a threshold, a pointer to an image, a
integer ,  a pointer to an int image and a seed pixel and the filter would
flood fill the int image with the integer specified.

Thanks

deb