[Insight-users] Open-Source and Open-Data Workshop at MICCAI 2006

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Mon Sep 11 00:08:18 EDT 2006

Dear Authors and Attendees,

The schedule and venue for the Open-Source and Open-Data Workshop at the
2006 MICCAI are given in the attached document.

The quality of the papers and reviews submitted was outstanding.  We've
accepted 14 papers for podium presentation and 5 for poster presentation.

Podium presentations will have 15 minutes for their talk and 5 minutes
for questions from the audience.

Poster presentations will be allocated space for an A0 size poster, i.e.
84.1 cm. wide by 118.9 cm. high (28 inches by 40 inches). Posters may be
mounted with tape only. The conference will supply the tape.

We look forward to seeing you at the event!

Best regards,
Stephen
Tina

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.