[Insight-users] 2d-3d registration data

Torsten Rohlfing torsten at synapse.sri.com
Sun Sep 10 14:31:46 EDT 2006

Hi Moti --

there are two sets of data for 2d/3d CT-to-X-ray registration available
that I am aware of. There is an older spine cadaver set from the
University of Ljubljana (I probably misspelled that), which was
developed by Dejan Tomazevic in Franjo Pernus' group. There is now a
more recent and probably superior data set out of Max Viergever's group
in Utrecht, which is based on C-arm angiography and actually generates
the volumetric images from the X-ray projections using cone beam
reconstruction.

I hope this information is enough for you to find the right person to
get the data from. If not, let me know and I'll dig a little deeper and
get you the exect email adresses.

Best,
  Torsten

--

Torsten Rohlfing, PhD          SRI International, Neuroscience Program
 Research Scientist             333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025

     "Though this be madness, yet there is a method in't"