[Insight-users] Re: latex and IJ journal

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Sat Sep 9 17:29:28 EDT 2006

Just for later reference. On newer system the \ifpdf command does not
work as expected. That's why typing latex *.tex always tries to build
a pdf file.
Instead people should remove the lines from the tex file and use the ifpdf.sty:

http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate/2006-February/008434.html

I also had to add:
\pdfoutput=1
just before the \pdfinfo