[Insight-users] How to write a CMakelists file?

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Thu Feb 9 09:51:57 EST 2006

王琪 wrote:

>Hi,
>    I am a new user of ITK. I want to write a new project. I have written a .cxx file and a .h file. Then I need to write a CMakelists file. I want to know how to write a CMakelists file. Thank you very much.
>                                 yours,
>                                Qi Wang
>                               2006.2.9

Cmake doucmentation
http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Documentation.html

CMake FAQ
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

Cmake tutorial
http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/wiki/index.php/CMake_Tutorial

Cmake book
http://www.kitware.com/products/cmakebook.html

if you have specific questions or need help on cmake, please post your
questions to the cmake mailing list which you can subscribe at

-Andinet