[Insight-users] How to write a CMakelists file?

charfeddine amir charfeddine_amir at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 9 08:18:50 EST 2006

Hi Qi-wang
 download the itksoftwareguide at  http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf , then go to section 2.2 Getting Started With ITK (page 16 & 17).
 here you know how to start with a simple program (HelloWorld) and a simple CMakeLists.txt file.
 hope that help u.

Íõç÷ <qi-wang02 at mails.thu.edu.cn> a écrit : Hi,
 I am a new user of ITK. I want to write a new project. I have written a .cxx file and a .h file. Then I need to write a CMakelists file. I want to know how to write a CMakelists file. Thank you very much.
                                 yours,
                                Qi Wang
                               2006.2.9