[Insight-users] ITK and Mac XCode

Michael Held michael.held at bc.biol.ethz.ch
Wed Feb 8 05:45:44 EST 2006

Hello ITK world,

I have some troubles compiling my first HelloWorld program using Mac's XCode
2.2.
on a bash using CMake everything is fine. I guess that I have not transfered
all the settings used for CMake. since examining the Makefile produced by
CMake is not easy I don't know what to do now...

I referenced all the ITK header files and put the /sw/include/InsightToolkit
into the 'User Header Search Path' (recursivly), so that vnl and itksys are
found.
the compiler error is:

"error: expected class-name before '{' token" in itkMacro.h:441:1

thanks for your help!
michael

ps: in general it would be good to know how to link CMake with XCode (or
Eclipse)