[Insight-users] use of itkKappaStatisticImageToImageMetric

mhg at unizar.es mhg at unizar.es
Tue Feb 7 05:38:21 EST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to implement a registration method for binary images that uses the
Kappa Statistic Metric. I wrote a standard program with this metric and a
gradient descent based optimizer.

When I run my program, it tells me that this metric does not provide metric
derivatives, so I guess that I should use another optimizer and maybe another
interpolator.

Could some of you tell me the correct combination for this metric?

I would like also to know if there is any place where I could find the correct
combinations for metrics, interpolators and optimizerd implemented in itk.

Thanks in advance,
Monica.