[Insight-users] ImageRegistration8.cxx

Smriti Raghunathan smriti.r at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 00:02:13 EST 2006

hi,
 I am trying to use the 3D registration algorithm to register two sets of CT
images. One image is 512 X 512 X 594 and the other is 731 X 731 X 352. The
voxel dimensions for both image sets is the same. I also changed the pixel
type to unsigned short in the code cause that is the pixel type for the
image sets. When I try to run the program I get the following error

ExceptionObject Caught!
itk:ExceptionObject <0105FCB0>
Location: "ImportImageContainer :: Allocate Elements"
File: H:\ITK\ITK_SOURCE_DIR\Code\Common\itkImportImageContainer.txx

Line 186

Is this because my image sets are too big? Or is there something else that I
might be doing wrong?

Thanks

Smriti