[Insight-users] how to set the "sample distance" for the ImageToImageMatric

kdsfinger at gmail.com kdsfinger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 16:47:50 EST 2006

hi, all
I have 2 images (the fixed image and the moving image) from same
source with same size and space. When I do the imagetoimagematric, how
can I set the "sample distance" for the calculation? Say, the space
between the pixel in x, y, z direction are all 1mm. Can I sample on
every 2.5mm? I think the manual said the calculation is done based on
real distance other than pixel position. Thanks for comments.
zl2k