[Insight-users] How to start a new ITK project in Visual c++???

Daniel Mace dlm19 at duke.edu
Thu Dec 14 09:35:40 EST 2006

Ekta,

Yes, you create a CMakeList.txt file for every project you create, and
run cmakesetup on the directory for that project.  CMakeSetup will
create all your project and solution files as well as handle your
linking dependencies.  If you ever need to make changes to the
dependencies (e.g. need to add ITKStatistics or other libraries), change
this in the CMakeLists.txt file and rerun cmakesetup.

Cheers,
Dan