[Insight-users] How to start a new ITK project in Visual c++???

Ekta Amar amar.3 at osu.edu
Thu Dec 14 09:28:54 EST 2006

Hi all,

I started just now to work in ITK. I'm confuse how to start a new ITK project in C++.
Is it necessary to create a CmakeList.txt file for every project I'll create in C++.

I got answer in 2002 mailing thread that there is a file
VC_Custom_Projects.doc  which also discusses about it but unfortunately whatever I downloaded from ITK site I'm not able to find any such document. Please help me and let me know how can I start.Thanks,EktaMs. Ekta Amar
Grad Student
Department of Civil Eng. and Geodetic Science
The Ohio State University
470 Hitchcock Hall, 2070 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210-1275

http://hcgl.eng.ohio-state.edu/~amar.3/home.htm