[Insight-users] itkTriangleMeshToSimplexMeshFilter - problem

Leila baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Wed Nov 16 12:34:58 EST 2005

Hi,

hmm that sounds a bit strange as I have used this class alot and have
not seen this,

Please send me some more information and I will look into it sometime
soon, i.e, how you are using this class

Keep in mind that we have a cvs freeze now so even if I find some
problems , the solution will have to wait until later to be checked in
to cvs

Leila

Leila baghdadi <baghdadi at sickkids.ca>