[Insight-users] Re: some questions about Demons filter (Borja Rodriguez Vila)

mrcheung at mdanderson.org mrcheung at mdanderson.org
Wed Nov 2 12:08:59 EST 2005

Hi,
We validated the Demon algorithm for targeted prostate cancer radiotherapy,
although it was not the ITK Demon implementation we tested. Hope this
helps.
Rex

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15708250&query_hl=1

       Implementation and validation of a three-dimensional deformable
       registration algorithm for targeted prostate cancer radiotherapy.

       Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2005 Mar 1;61(3):725-35.
       Wang H, Dong L, Lii MF, Lee AL, de Crevoisier R, Mohan R, Cox JD,
       Kuban DA, Cheung R.