[Insight-users] Linking error with use of itkImageToVTKImageFilter ?

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Mon May 30 13:08:50 EDT 2005

Please post your CMakeLists.txt file and if possible a minimal example.
It looks like you are not linking against some VTK libraries. If you are
not certain, for now add all the libraries to see if it compiles
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( ProjectFoo vtkIO vtkCommon vtkHybrid vtkRendering
vtkImaging ITKCommon ITKBasicFilters ITKNumerics ITKAlgorithms ITKIO)

thanks
karthik