[Insight-users] Linking error with use of itkImageToVTKImageFilter ?

syssboxx-reg at yahoo.fr syssboxx-reg at yahoo.fr
Mon May 30 12:37:16 EDT 2005

Hi Luis;

I was thinking that the cause of my linking problems
when using itkImageToVTKImageFilter was my
installation.Now i reinstalled VTK and i try to build
all above Visual Studio 7.NET 2003 but it's the same.
I really can't find the problem.Is anybody else have a
problems with itkImageToVTKImageFilter?Or not could
you help me to make it work correctly?

(?SetRenderWindow at vtkRenderWindowInteractor@@QAEXPAVvtkRenderWindow@@@Z

<mailto:?SetRenderWindow at vtkRenderWindowInteractor@@QAEXPAVvtkRenderWindow@@@Z>)

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_fr/mail_campaigns/splash/taglines_1go/default/*http://fr.promotions.yahoo.com/mail/creer28.html>