[Insight-users] Polar transforms

Jakub Bican jakub.bican at matfyz.cz
Thu May 26 09:54:24 EDT 2005

Hi Luis,

here is my contribution to ITK. There are 4 classes - polar transform
(forward and reverse), permute axes transform and "compose transforms"
transform - what they should do is descibed in former mails (below).

Tests to all the classes are attached.

I added my authorship credits to doxygen \author tag to documentation of
each class.

It would be nice to review the classes: i am quite new to ITK so i am not
sure whether i followed all ITK's good habits and standards, etc. It is not
necessary, but i suppose that it will ensure usefulness of classes for other
users and prevent contribution of useless or bad code.

Please, feel free to change anything neccessary - e.g. class names, docs,
implementation, tests, .. anything :). Just let me know.

Cheers,

            Jakub Bican