[Insight-users] ImageRegistration2 problem.

Woo, John WooJohn at uphs.upenn.edu
Wed May 18 10:46:54 EDT 2005

Luis,

Thank you for responding.  However, I am still having problems.

I downloaded a newer version of itk using cvs.

Now when I run ImageRegistration2, it seems to go through 200 iterations,
each with output:

 2.23973e-07  [0,0]

You are probably correct, that the metric seems to be computed incorrectly.
Since the nightly tests are ok, this suggests that the problem is not with
the code, but perhaps with my system.  However, I have tried this on two
different PCs.

Anyone encouter a similar problem?  Perhaps I am missing a random number
generator in Cygwin?

- John.