[Insight-users] How can I get the pixels' values in .PNG after OtsuTresholding?

syssboxx-reg at yahoo.fr syssboxx-reg at yahoo.fr
Thu May 19 12:31:50 EDT 2005

Hello everybody
I have a problem with accessing the pixels' values;
I do the folowing:
I read a PNG file,then I use  grayscale dilatation and
closing,then i use the OtsuTresholding filter setting
the paratemeters to 255(white background) and 0(black
object).Then I want to loop over ther tresholded image
for detect the contour exterior of the object it and
save it to another file.For this purpose I'm looking
for the first black pixel in the object.It's the
problem.It can't find any black pixels in the image.I
tried to use unsigned char and unsigned short for
InputImageType but  i can get the pixels' values.
I supose after OtsuTresholding I have to be 0 and 255
values.How can I access to values in order to can use
it for my purpose?