[Insight-users] Re: how to select all the slices in the same frame?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 18 23:02:44 EDT 2005

Hi Kingaza,

Thanks for the additional bit of information.

     Five more emails like this one and we
     will be able to figure out what you need .    :-)

You see... when you write short emails...
you end up writing many of them.

It will be wiser to provide a full description of
your problem in a single shot so we don't have to
go in "interrogatory mode".

How about you let us know if you are reading this
time series from DICOM files or from other means ?

---

ITK will allow you to proces 4D datasets in a native
way.  In principle, getting a 3D frame at a time "t"
out of a 4D dataset is as simple as instantiating
the ExtractImageFilter and just setting the region
to be extracted.

However,
     chances are that you are by now just trying
to bring your 4D data set from disk into memory.

Hopefully we will know that in the next episode
of your problem description      :-)

    Please let us know,