[Insight-users] Applying a transform? PointSet registration?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri May 13 08:48:30 EDT 2005

Hi Robert,

The class that you are looking for is the:

TransformMeshImageFilter:
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1TransformMeshFilter.html

Simply instantiate this filter using your PointSet<> as template
parameter. Then connect as inputs your Transform and your input
PointSet.

The filter will apply the Transform to all the Points in your PointSet.