[Insight-users] CableSwig: Error parsing XML

Nick Allen nwa at bitwiser.org
Wed Mar 30 08:53:07 EST 2005

Hi Everyone-

I am trying to use cable swig and have had very little success.  I have
been able to build successfully, but when I run cswig I get the
following error:

ERROR: In /home/nwa/CableSwig/Cable/Parsers/cableXMLParser.cxx, line 174
XMLSourceParser (0x95f9da8): Error parsing XML in stream at line 1:
syntax error
Errors occurred during parsing of GCC-XML output: poop.h

This occurs when I run the following command:

cswig -I/usr/lib/python2.3/ -python -c++ -module poop poop.h

On the following file poop.h:

#ifndef POOP_H_KOS
#define POOP_H_KOS

class poop {

public:
    poop(int x): val(x) {}
    void setVal(int x) { val = x; }
    int getVal() { return val; }

private:
    int val;

};

I have been unable to find documentation on CableSwig.  I have looked at
the ITK Software Manual, but did not see anything specific to CableSwig.
Have I simply overlooked the documentation?

Any ideas on what my problem is?  Thanks in advance for any help.

-Nick

--
Nick Allen <nwa at bitwiser dot org>