[Insight-users] Are there limitations to image size?

jef vdmb jvdmb at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:09:55 EST 2005

Hi,

I am working with 3D images who have a rather large spacing. Because I have
to register them to a 2D image with a very low spacing, I would like to do
preprocessing on the 3D images. I would like to interpolate them using
B-splines, to the same resolution (spacing). The result is that the 3D
images receive a very large size (800 x 800 x 525). The program will however
not execute with this size specified. It does execute properly when the size
is reduced to 800 x 800 x 344.

Is there a limitation in ITK to an image size?

Thank you for any help.

Jef