[Insight-users] Stitching the image region back after RegionOfInterestImageFilter

Quan Chen quanchen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:07:40 EST 2005

Hi, this might be a simple question but I havn't found a good solution yet.
I am going to use RegionOfInterestImageFilter to extract a region for
processing, say canny edge detection.  However, after processing, I want to
display it with the original image in fltkimageviewer.  It seems that the
imageviewer requires the overlay image the same size as the original image?
So I would create a empty image with the same size as the original image and
fill the processed region back in.  I could use iterators and fill in pixel
by pixel.  I am wondering if there is any filter designed already for this
purpose?  Or sth involving with SetFixedImageRegion?