[Insight-users] Cannot set flipping axis in Java-wrpped FlipImageFilter

Pablo D. Burstein pablob at grasp.cis.upenn.edu
Tue Mar 22 12:39:41 EST 2005

Dear users/developers,

I am trying to use the 2D Java-wrapped version of FlipImageFilter
(itkFlipImageFilterF2), but I am having trouble trying to set up the
flipping axis using SetFlipAxes(). The matter is that the class
(SWIGTYPE_p_itk__FixedArrayTbool_2_t) this Java-wrapped version of the
method accepts as an argument, presents neither setter methods nor
access as an array, so I cannot set the desired axis.
Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Pablo