[Insight-users] what does scale mean in fuzzyconnect

Ying Zhuge zhuge at mipg.upenn.edu
Mon Mar 21 10:36:21 EST 2005

Hi,
The scale is a value assigned to every voxel that is the radius of the
largest ball centered at that voxel within which all voxels are
homogenous. As shown in the program, you need the homogeneous matrix to
compute the scale value. Please refer to CVIU paper 145-174 (2000) for
details.

Hope it helps.

-Ying