[Insight-users] error LNK2001

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Mar 19 20:49:28 EST 2005

Hi Andres,

Please post the CMakeLists.txt file that you are
using for configuring your project.

It looks like you are missing some libraries there,
...it may be "ITKCommon"...

You *MUST* read the tutorial on integration of ITK
and VTK. It is available in the Tutorials page:

      http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

specifically at

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-II.pdf