[Insight-users] vector type image filters (VectorAnisotropicDiffusionFunction)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Mar 19 20:15:11 EST 2005

Hi Ugur,

You are not supposed to use the VectorAnisotropicDiffusionFunction
directly. These functions are used internally by "ImageFilter"s.

such as

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1VectorCurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.html
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1VectorGradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.html

Please instantiate the corresponding Image Filter instead of the
"Functions"

If you are interested in examples, please look at

Insight/Examples/Filtering/
     VectorCurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.cxx
     VectorGradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.cxx