[Insight-users] image registration

SMRITI RAGHUNATHAN raghunathan.8 at osu.edu
Sat Mar 19 14:51:23 EST 2005

Hi,
 I am a new itk user so my questions might be very trivial.
I was trying to run the example code on registration under

Examples/Registration/ImageRegistration1.cxx

and it complies and everything but when I try to run it it spits out the message "Missing Parameters
         Usage: C:\Smriti\desktop\trial
         fixedImageFile  movingImageFile outputImagefile [differenceImage]

Note: C:\Smriti\desktop\trial is where the .cxx and Cmakelists files are which I am using to run the code

This error message is supposed to be generated if argc in the code is <3. Any idea why I am getting this error and how may I fix it. i have tried linking the files in different ways etc. Nothing seems to work. I am using Visual Studio 6 to run the code

Thanks

Smriti