[Insight-users] some contributions

Mathieu De Craene decraene at tele.ucl.ac.be
Thu Mar 17 08:19:46 EST 2005

Le mercredi 16 mars 2005 à 21:34 +0100, Stefan Klein a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> We have created some classes that are useful for us. We hope also for other
> people, so we would like to contribute them. The code can be found for
> download on:
> 	http://www.isi.uu.nl/People/Stefan/
>
> - itkEulerTransform.h: This class is a wrap around the Euler2DTransform and
> the Euler3DTransform. In this way it is templated over the dimension, like
> other Transform-classes.
>
> - SimultaneousPerturbation.zip: This class implements the so-called
> Simultaneous Perturbation method as an ITK optimizer. For more info on this
> optimization method, go to:
> 	http://www.jhuapl.edu/SPSA

I have also have some code for SPSA optimization. I found it quite
useful for rigid registration (it seems to be pretty robust). The source
code for a rigid registration application based on ITK is available on

http://euterpe.tele.ucl.ac.be/Waleo2/vesale/

I would like to compare our implementations of this optimizer.

Regards,

Mathieu.