[Insight-users] Criterion to stop 1+1_evolutionary optimizer?

Li, George (NIH/NCI) ligeorge at mail.nih.gov
Wed Mar 16 16:06:01 EST 2005

Hi, Luis and all itk users:

I have found the multi-resolution samples. So, I am
Now upgrading my registration program for a better and
More attractive performance.

For OnePlusOneOptimizer, The growth factor seems to be
A suitable variable to control the fitting speed for
Each pyramid. However, how to set a stopping criterion
Seems unclear to me.

Anyone has experience or idea on this matter?

Thanks,

George