[Insight-users] How to generate voronoi mesh diagram for cell layer

hash sr. hari711 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 23:01:03 EST 2005

Hi,

iam working on geometric modeling of the growth process in the embryo
development. Iam trying study the modeling parameters by studying a video
showing the cell development in culture. I have generated the frames from
the video at different times. I would like to generate the voronoi
representation of the cells. Can anyone tell me what kind of segmentation do
i have to use? My aim to get the vertices of the voronoi diagram and the
connectivity from the frame. I would be very glad if someone could help me
on this.

Thanks,
Hari Shankar
Brain Networks Laboratory