[Insight-users] [ellipse extraction]

Radomir Skowron radek at complex-media.pl
Sun Mar 13 05:44:12 EST 2005

Dear Sir,

I am a student of University of Science and Technology in Cracow (Poland)
and I am working on image segmentation, especially ellipse detection. I
found that ITK is capable of extracting such features as lines, circles
(with Hough transform). Is there a similar method for ellipse detection
implemented in ITK? Please propose some clue for this problem,I mean, what
should I do, where to look at, some ideas. Especially, I would like to get
the parameters of the ellipses found (i.e. its radix and so on)  I am still
very new to ITK but found it very,very good solution.

Best regards,
Radomir Skowron