[Insight-users] ImageRegion from ThresholdImageFilter

Martin Kavec kavec at messi.uku.fi
Fri Mar 11 12:08:52 EST 2005

On Friday 11 March 2005 00:25, Zachary Pincus wrote:
> > What I need is something like
> >
> > typedef ImageType::RegionType outputRegion;
> > outputRegion = filter->OutputImageRegionType;
> >
> > but compiler doesn't like the second line.
>
> That's because OutputImageRegionType is a *type*, not a member
> variable. You can't "access" a type. Plus in ITK, member variables are
> in general private or protected so you can't access them directly any
> way.

In that case I became confused by the "Public types" statement in

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ThresholdImageFilter.html

which also lists OutputImageRegionType.

Meanwhile, I found my way using the ImageMaskSpatialObject.
Anyway, thanks a lot for responding and suggestions.

Regards.

Martin