[Insight-users] BinaryFunctorNeighborhoodImageFilter ?

Jordi Inglada jordi.inglada at cnes.fr
Thu Mar 10 10:38:28 EST 2005

Hi all,

I want to implement a filter which produces an output whose pixels are
computed from 2 input images. The computation is not made pixel-wise,
but by combining the neighborhoods of the homologous pixels of the 2
input images.

As far as I understand, the BinaryFunctorImageFilter is not appropriate
for this task since the functor used takes pixel values as input instead
of neighborhoods.

 Actually, I would need to replace the ImageRegionConstIterators for the
input images by ConstNeighborhoodIterators in the ThreadedGenerateData
of the BinaryFunctorImageFilter.

Does this kind of filter already exist in Itk?

Or should I create som kind of BinaryFunctorNeighborhoodImageFilter?

Regards,

Jordi.

--
CNES - DCT/SI/AP - BPI 1219